Our Mission stems from the Charge from The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia:
- Provide Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) guidance to the campus community by developing, reviewing, and implementing EHS policy and guiding principles.
- Track and remain up-to-date on regulatory changes and developments.
- Provide leadership in building EHS programs by functioning as facilitator.
- Arrange and conduct EHS training for campus personnel to meet regulatory compliance.
- Promptly investigate potential EHS problems and issues and coordinate corrective action and follow-up.
Last updated: 8/4/2021