How to Expunge Your Record
- Forms may only be submitted at the Public Safety building, Tuesday and Thursday from 9AM – 11AM.
- Contact the Records Administrator, Ms. Rowe at 912-478-3016 or email@example.com, for instructions.
- A copy of the Conditional Discharge must be included in the request. If you do not have this information, it can be obtained from The Bulloch County Clerk of Court Office (912-764-9009).
- Georgia Southern University Public Safety charges a $25.00 processing fee. This must be paid by Money Order made payable to Georgia Southern University. The Money Order must be included with the Record Expungement Request.
- Legal representation is not necessary to complete this process, but may be obtained if you desire.
Last updated: 8/30/2016